Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome to the Fager Family Blog

I have set up a site so that we can stay in better communication. Hopefully, I've secured the site so that only our family can view it. I've given a couple of examples to that you can see what to do. You don't need to add pictures you can just write notes (but pictures are always nice). They can be short or long. I promise if I can do this, ANYONE can, because I am not that computer literate. Is this something you would like to do? (you can let me know by adding a comment.) If there is interest, I'd be happy to keep building it.

This site will evolve over time. I think it would be fun to add a birthday calendar, a special events section, some family history stories and information. I'd love any ideas or input.

Sorry about my posting name, I am constantly learning how to do this and made a recipe blogsite, except I did it wrong. I didn't want to start over because I would lose the fagerfamily blog site; so whenever you see "FagerFavoriteFoods" you will know it is by Vance and Diane:-).

PS. You might want to check out the Recipe site and add your tried and true recipes.

No comments: